Submission of Themes, Plugins and News:
To submit themes and plugins for our daily release posts, you have the following options:
- Register on the News Section and post it in the appropriate forum. We have three forums for this purpose, viz. New WordPress Plugins, New WordPress Themes and WordPress News.
- Weblog Tools Collection Community: Be sure to register and participate in the WLTC Community site and post all your themes, plugin, news, help requests and tutorials on the Community. We already have lots of users and can’t wait to meet you there. Be sure to add our authors and contributors as friends. There are groups for WordPress, BuddyPress, bbPress, Themes, Plugins and News. If you would like to create a group, you can do so after you register.
- Plugin Authors can submit their plugins for review by emailing submissions at wltc dot net
- with the subject line [New Plugin Submission] plugin name or [Updated Plugin Submission] plugin name as may be the case.
- Theme Authors can submit their plugins for review by emailing submissions at wltc dot net with the subject line [New Theme Submission] theme name or [Updated Theme Submission] theme name as may be the case.
- Remember to include a detailed description, a link to the plugin / theme page and in the case of themes, a link to the demo.
- You have to disclose the license of your theme in the forums. Not doing so will get you banned.
No sponsored themes. No hidden links in your plugins. No sponsored reviews.
If you would like us to highlight your product, please ensure that your product provides a concrete benefit to our readers. If the product is not related to the content of this blog, your request will not be entertained.
We do not guarantee that your news will be posted and it might be edited or deleted for content. Remember, all of our content is PG. With our new content format, we are now able to post plugin, hack and theme updates and encourage and welcome all news related to blogging, especially WordPress related news.