WordPress Theme Releases for 06/15

Just two themes for you in this post.

Dellistore

Dellistore

DelliStore template is a full px-based, cross-browser-compliant (X)HTML/CSS-template (IE 6, IE 7, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome) Based on the template released on Smashing Magazine.

Blare

Blare

Three column, widget and gravatar ready, orange and grey WordPress theme

Are you theme author? Submit your theme to us.

Comments

1. George Serradinho (107 comments.) says:

I don’t want to be rude, but I don’t like either of these 2 themes. Would like to know what others think?

• George says:

Both themes might have been designed by Stevie Wonder.

• GorillaBabe (1 comments.) says:

@George: Your comment is insensitive to those visually impaired, and very racist!

2. pete says:

Dellistore is not a really nice Theme for normal blogging and Blare is maked with Artisteer Theme Generator. It looks like 1,000 other Themes and I hate it.

3. Christopher (3 comments.) says:

I was hoping “The Observer” template I submitted would have made it into your post. They usually do..

4. Ted Szukalski (6 comments.) says:

Variety is good and the beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Not every theme suits every blog that is why it is important to have a good selection. I think part of the theme appraisal would be a)html compliance and support for semantic content b)accessibility c)functionality and finally aesthetics.

5. Losille (1 comments.) says:

I really like the Deli Store.

6. Babs (42 comments.) says:

I think Dellistore is cute even if it’s not for me, but I have to agree with George Serradinho and pete: Blare is ugly.

7. Joe (6 comments.) says:

The Deli Store looks really nice, though I don’t see how that could really be a blog template.

8. Shawn Ann (7 comments.) says:

I like the Dellistore template, although it’s not something I’d use but could work for other sites…..I don’t like the Blare template though…too bland.

9. Bub says:

I like Dellistore. I probably wouldn’t use it but it’s different. I think most of the themes that appear here are kind of on the bland side of the creative and visually interesting spectrum like Blare.

10. niranth (1 comments.) says:

sir, you seem to get the view count and the number of total visits and daily visit count …

do you use any plugin for it …

if so i would be very greatful if you share it with me …

regards..

11. Mosey (20 comments.) says:

I like DelliStore – it’s very unique! :) Hopefully we’ll see some variations soon.

12. Denis (4 comments.) says:

Is there an another link for the second theme? I get a 404 :S

Tweetbacks

1. blognews (blognews) (104 comments.) says:

[planet wordpress]: Weblog Tools Collection: WordPress Theme Releases for 06/15: Just two the.. http://tinyurl.com/l454rl

2. WordPressYes (WordPress Yes!) (94 comments.) says:

WordPress Theme Releases for 06/15: Just two themes for you in this post.
    Dellistore DelliStore template is a fu.. http://tinyurl.com/l454rl