It provides the user with the ability to create and store a configurable list of reminders that need to be followed before they press publish on a post they have written. The reminder text and background can both be colored as desired by the user and the text can be set to bold, italic, or both.
- Control reminders from easy to use administration panel
- Edit and delete reminders you have already written
- Set text and background color of reminders
- Set text formatting options of reminders
- Allow reordering of reminders
- Option to export your reminders to text file – Enables cross-blog sharing of reminder list
- Option to import reminders from text file – Enables cross-blog sharing of reminder list
- Fancy AJAX features for adding, removing and reordering of reminders
- Ability for administrators to set minimum level for viewing reminder editing page
- Delineate between reminders for different users
The installation of the plugin is simple as any other plugin. The presence of the management interface makes adding and removing reminders extremely easy.
The reminders are listed below the submit buttons. I’m not sure if it is possible, but the ability to list it above the submit buttons makes sure you read the reminders before hitting it.
This plugin is extremely useful if you have a lot of tasks that you normally perform before publishing your posts, so it helps you keep track of them. It also works for admins who want to ensure that the users follow the practices of the blog.
The ability to color code the reminders makes it very useful to highlight the more important topics from the lesser important one.
I like the fact that the author has good plans about where he wants to take the plugin; the Ajax features for one will make it lot easier to use.
Do you seen any worth in this plugin? What are your suggestions?