When I wrote WPBlacklist 1.2, I was aware of one problem – the fact that if you had URL with a folder path, the blacklist plugin threw up a whole bunch of errors because the URL screwed up the regular experssion matching. I did a temporary fix for that in the initial version because I couldn’t think of a way to fix this for all such instances. The fix involved modifying any known URL in the blacklist which could cause this problem. Unfortunately, a new URL was added to the blacklist a couple of days ago which causes this problem and I realized that I should come up with a permanent fix which would handle all such URLs in the future. After some tinkering and lots of testing, I’ve finally got WPBlacklist 1.21. This release has only one change – the addition of code to create a regex safe URL if the URL contains forward slashes You can get it from here.
Oops, was in a hurry and totally forgot to include instructions for upgrading users – sorry about that If you are upgrading, all you have to do is upload the PHP files to the same locations as before. You do not have to do the installation again though :p