WordPress 2.7.1 RC1 has been released officially today as per Ryan Boren’s mail in the WP-Testers list.
The following have been fixed since WP 2.7.1 Beta 1, which was released earlier this week.
- URL column in Edit Links removes www. from domains that end in www
- Theme preview fails when theme in subdirectory
- ‘Draft Saved’ current_time not reflecting timezone setting in the edit area
- Revisions do not respect time zone offset
- Canonical redirect of feed URLs with suffixes is wrong
- index.php file in the plugins folder makes the Dashboard fail
With this release, we’re much closer to 2.7.1 final being made available for all users.