Continuing with the theme of E-Commerce, this week I had the chance to interview Dan Milward who is the man in charge of the WP E-Commerce plugin. During the hour long conversation, we discussed the feature set of WP E-Commerce, e commerce in general, what its been like to operate a business in and around WordPress and much more. If you have used WP E-Commerce in the past or are just interested in hearing what Dan has to say regarding the plugin, definitely tune in to this episode.
Disclaimer: This interview was not purchased or is sponsored in any way.
Here are some of the questions we covered on the show:
- What are the differences between the free version of the plugin and the gold cart solution?
- In your opinion, why has WP E-commerce become synonymous with WordPress and E Commerce?
- What are your thoughts on the GPL?
- How has it been like for you and Instinct to run a business based on and around WordPress?
- How well does WP-E-commerce work with WordPress MU?
Announcements: Next week will be Keith Murray’s last episode as co-host of the show. Please stop by for the going away party as we send Keith off to greener pastures.
Subscribe To WPWeekly Via Itunes: Click here to subscribe
Length Of Episode: 1 Hour 12 Minutes
Download The Show: WordPressWeeklyEpisode38.mp3
Listen To Episode #38: