WordPress Theme Releases for 7/12

@thens is a 2-column theme that evokes the ancient city.

Big Blue is a sharp-looking 3-column, widget-ready theme with a feel a bit like the WordPress admin dashboard.

Direct Response Web 2.0 is a 2-column, widget-ready theme with a Web 2.0 look.

DM-Bloodless is a 3-column, widget-ready theme ready for use with adsense.

Feather is a one-column theme with rainbowish colors.

Genman is a 3-column, widget-ready theme with a professional look.

Gone Fishing is a 2-column, widget-ready theme with blue accents colors.

Talian is a 3-column, widget-ready, green-and-black theme optimized for SEO and adsense readiness.

Comments

1. Nate says:

DM-Bloodless is a great looking theme.

p.s. it is nice not to see any themes listed that contain sponsored links.

2. Myo Kyaw Htun (8 comments.) says:

Thanks Jim,

I’m so happy that see my Genman theme in this post.

3. jez (56 comments.) says:

… hope you like my feather theme :)

4. Thom Allen (3 comments.) says:

Uh, I thought you weren’t supporting sponsored themes anymore? DM-Bloodless has a link in the footer that says “In cooperation with yyy.com”. Isn’t that a sponsor link? I could be wrong. Maybe I need it explained to me again. Not knocking DM, just want to understand.

By the way, it’s a fantastic theme, and I really wanted to use it, but won’t because of the sponsor link.

5. Nate says:

@Thom: just remove the sponsored link if that really is considered a sponsored link.

6. Pete (3 comments.) says:

I would like to check out Feather, but I get a “404 Not Found” error when trying to download.

7. Pete (3 comments.) says:

Oops, darn fast fingers… clicking the download here only brings up an empty page.

8. jez (56 comments.) says:

sorry pete, I am currently changing servers. you can check it out at http://themes.wordpress.net/testrun/?wptheme=4360

or download at http://themes.wordpress.net/do.....theme=4360

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. [...] Talian es un tema de tres columnas, soporte widget, y colores verde y negro, además de estar optimizado para SEO y para Adsense. vía: WTC [...]