Our special guest on Halloween night was Jane Wells of Automattic. On this episode, Keith, Jane and I discussed a wide assortment of topics and issues surrounding WordPress and usability. Here is a short list:
- The Definition Of Usability
- WordPress 2.7 And Usability
- The Usability Testing Centers/Environment
- How WordPress 2.7 Came To Be
- Is WordPress Bloated?
- Lessons Learned After WordPress 2.5 Was Released
- The Status Of WordPress 2.7 And Whether Or Not It Is Delayed
- In Depth Discussion Of Many Of The New Features And Enhancements In 2.7
And much much more. Be sure to download the show and give it a listen and then come back here to leave a comment letting us know your thoughts regarding what was discussed. I easily consider this episode to be another classic WordPress Weekly.
If you are interested in advertising on WordPress Weekly, please contact Mark Ghosh via this contact form.
Next Episode: Friday November 7th, 2008 8P.M. EST
Subscribe To WPWeekly Via Itunes: Click here to subscribe
Length Of Episode: 1 Hour 34 Minutes
Download The Show: WordPressWeeklyEpisode27.mp3
Listen To Episode #27: