Thu 21 May 2009
Max Image Size Control plugin adds the functionality to change the max image size each category and post.
- Sets image sizes each category ID and post ID
- Adds custom sizes in addition to Thumbnail, Medium, and Large sizes
- Available to crop every image size
- Copy the max-image-size-control directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Edit the options in Settings > Max Image Size Control
- That’s it!
How to use
Open `Settings > Max Image Size Control` and set image sizes each category ID and post ID. Multiple category ID and post ID need to be comma-deliminated. If you would like to crop images to exact dimensions, make Crop checked.