Wed 13 May 2009
Tweetable is a WordPress Plugin intended to help integrate Twitter into your blog. It can tweet your blog posts as they are published. (URLs are shortened with the URL shortener of your choice, and Google Analytics campaign tags can be included.) You can display your latest tweet(s) in your blog sidebar with a customizable widget, which can also display your follower count.
The following features are also included:
- Tweet from within WordPress. The plugin adds a dedicated Twitter page where you can browse your friends timeline and post updates. An optional quick-tweet Dashboard widget is available as well.
- Set the minimum user level to access the Twitter page in the WordPress backend.
- Automatically add a full-size or compact Tweetmeme widget to your posts.
- Track tweets based on keywords of your choice via the Twitter API.
- Several template tags relating to the aforementioned features.
Visit the Tweetable Twitter Plugin homepage, or download it from WordPress.org. The included README file included instructions for requesting direct support support, or you can use the WordPress forums.