Fri 8 Aug 2008
- Write panel with Tinymce
- New MP_Newsletter class.
- New user panel.
- New MySql tables mp_user_meta & mp_mail_meta with its basic
functions in MP_User/MP_Mail class
- Able to display the post title in mail subject using MailPress mail
decoration (see samples in mp-content in single.php file)
- Now subscribers can manage their subscriptions to the basic
newsletters (read below).
- By default, all active MailPress users receive the basic newsletters
(post/daily/weekly/monthly) if you decided so (General settings thru
- By activating the subscription management link (if available in their
mails), they can now unsubscribe to such or such newsletter (as for
comments for such or such post they subscribed before.).
*** With the new (optional) add on ‘MailPress_newsletter_categories’
you can allow MailPress users to subscribe to such or such Parent
Well ! this add on is not so light and might overload your server,
**so be cautious**. However, for PHP coders, it is a good example of
how to generate your owns !
* Checkbox in settings “NO mail attachements with site images when
full url is provided”.