Thu 10 Jul 2008
Announcing a NEW PLUGIN from Zack Design!
Paypal API Subscriptions is designed to allow your users to register on your blog and subscribe all at once. The Paypal API keeps them on your blog and means that you simply have to skin the WordPress Admin to suit your site theme. Because it is fully integrated with WordPress you can keep track of your users easily and effectively.
This plugin defaults to the Paypal Sandbox for test results so you can test it for yourself.
It’s important to realise that you won’t be able to test Express Checkout until you use your own developer API credentials.
- Subscription button shortcode tags for your posts
- Use your Paypal API credentials
- Integrates with WordPress registration seamlessly
- Use a WordPress Admin Theme to make the user transition completely transparent!
- Adheres to all Paypal Guidelines and Requirements
- Uses WordPress-supplied error checking in the registration form for both transactions and fields! This means no registered users by accident.
- WordPress-MU compatibility!
- Choice of Express Checkout or Direct Payment for your users (so that ones with Paypal accounts can use that). Automatically generates both, separating each with ‘OR’. Each type of checkout uses the API calls and sends users through your WordPress registration page.
- When Direct Payment is used the ‘Register’ button is hidden and replaced with ‘Please wait…’ so that users are unable to submit it twice while waiting for the API transaction to take place.
List of possible future features:
- Ability to cancel subscriptions directly inside WordPress
- Further Paypal Profile changes inside WordPress from both yourself and your users
- Additional subscription stuff like initial payment and trials
Download: Paypal API Subscriptions