WP Movie Ratings is a wordpress plugin that makes rating movies very easy. At its core is a bookmarklet, which combined with Internet Movie Database (imdb.com) and a little bit of AJAX magic lets you rate movies with just 1 click. Also, there is no need to write the title of the movie as it is automatically fetched from imdb. Optionally, you can also write a short review for each movie. The output from this plugin is a list of recently watched movies, which you can put anywhere on your blog (it's a matter of one simple function call from the template). Published movie reviews are hReview compliant.
Here are the changes for v1.5:
- added option to add movies without rating them (only through the administration panel) (to create a list of owned just not yet seen dvds, for example).
- added option to select all â€˜only_ratedâ€™ or â€˜only_not_ratedâ€™ movies using the wp_movie_ratings_show() function call.
- char_limit option can now be passed as a parameter to the wp_movie_ratings_show() function call.
- fixed problems making the movie reviews pages non XHTML compliant.
- fixed error which prevented certain users from activating the plugin (the database table was not created).
- fixed XHTML validation error in the bookmarklet.
You can download it here: