Name: WP Missed Schedule (Fix Failed Posts)
Info Page: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-missed-schedule/
Download Link: http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wp-missed-schedule.2011.0920.2011.zip
Find missed schedule posts and it republish them correctly. Checking every 5 minutes all posts that match the problem, and fixed 5 items per session.
This plugin fix Missed Schedule Future Posts Cron Job. Work under GPLv2 License. Find all missed schedule posts, during a failed cron job, and it republish them correctly. Checking every 5 minutes all posts that match the problem, and fixed 5 items per session, one session every 5 minutes, for not use too many resources. All others failed, will be solved on next sessions, until no longer exist missed schedule future posts. single, event, array, unix, time, stamp, wordpress_wp_missed_schedule
For completely automatization of plugin, and no other action from the administrator, try on put it on /mu-plugin/ directoy, and no other action will be required for activation and operation, starting from WordPress installation.
Supports all WP versions from 2.6 to 3.4, Network Multisite and WPMU 2.6 to 2.9.2. Also it is possible it work on old versions from 2.1 to 2.5.1, and legacy 2.0 branch, but the result is not guaranted. Work with Shared, Dedicated, Cloud and VPS Hosting with high and low resources.
- Replaced wp_future_post function with wpms_future_post
- Very realtime missed scheduled failed future posts recovery and fixing
- WP Missed Schedule fix one failed post in a minute: cool!
- Now fix 5 items per session (previous 10) 'LIMIT' 0,5
- Check every 5 minutes (previous 15 minutes) 'WPMS_DELAY',5
- Fixed Low resource hosting slowness when execute session task
- Improved Code cleanup and compress again for new faster loading
- Improved Functions redefinied for best timeline
- Fixed WordPress wp_schedule_single_event http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_schedule_single_event Function Behavior
- Fixed WordPress wp_publish_post http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_publish_post Function Behavior