Name: Top 10
Description: Track daily and total visits on your blog posts and display the count as well as popular posts.
[Updated Plugin] Top 10
Name: Top 10Posted: 3 years #
I have updated my plugin to v1.9. Key feature changes include:
* Added: Option to use timthumb to resize thumbnails
* Added: New variable %overallcount% that will display the total pageviews on the blog across all posts
* Added: Post thumbnails are now properly resized based on width and height settings in the Top 10 settings page
* Added: Customise what to display when there are no top posts detected
* Added: New scheduled maintenance to clear up daily tables and optimise performance
* Added: Custom CSS code to style the output. Check out the available styles in the FAQ.
* Modified: New "default.png" file based on from KDE’s Oxygen icon set
* Modified: Dashboard list of posts now displays all the top posts and pages instead of the filtered list based on Settings.
* Modified: Dashboard widget now has options to customise the widget. Old widgets have been deleted
* Modified: When fetching the first image, plugin ignores external images
* Modified: Minor performance tweaks
Release post explaining the changes:
http://ajaydsouza.com/archives/2012/08/12/top-10-v1-9/Posted: 2 years #
This topic has been closed to new replies.