Media Library Assistant Enhances the Media Library; powerful [mla_gallery], taxonomy
support, IPTC/EXIF processing, bulk & quick edit actions and where-used reporting.
Version 1.10 has just been released, featuring:
* New: Attachment metadata such as file size, dimensions and where-used status can be assigned to WordPress custom fields. These custom fields can be added to the Media/Assistant submenu table as sortable columns and displayed in [mla_gallery] shortcode output.
* New: Integrates with Photonic Gallery (plugin), so you can add slideshows, thumbnail strips and special effects to your [mla_gallery] galleries.
* Fix: Edit Media screen with appropriate message displayed after "Map ... Metadata" actions.
* Fix: SQL View (supporting ALT Text sorting/searching) now created only when required and dropped immediately after use. Avoids conflicts with database backup/restore utilities.
* Fix: "Map IPTC/EXIF Metadata" link moved from Image Metadata box to Save Metadata box.
* Fix: Field-level debug information removed from bulk edit messages.
* Fix: PHP Notice for NULL post metadata keys resolved.
* Fix: PHP Notice for images without "sizes" metadata array resolved.