Name: Contextual Related Posts
Product info page: http://ajaydsouza.com/wordpress/plugins/contextual-related-posts/
WordPress page: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/contextual-related-posts/
Contextual Related Posts is a powerful plugin for WordPress that allows you to display a list of related posts on your website and in your feed.
The list is based on the content of the title and/or content of the posts which makes them more relevant and more likely to be of interest to your readers. This allows you to retain visitors, reduce bounce rates and refresh old entries.
* Added: New function related posts() that allows you to manually add posts to your theme
* Added: Support for Video Thumbnails plugin
* Added: Thumbnail settings now reflect max width and max height instead of fixed width and height
* Added: Option to display thumbnails before or after the title
* Added: Option to not display thumbnails instead of the default thumbnail
* Added: Plugin now uses InnoDB instead of MyISAM if your server is running mySQL v5.6 or higher
* Modified: Cleaner Settings page interface
* Modified: Updated FAQ page