* Only loads custom code for the specific post or page.
* Customize the appearence or functionality of each page or post.
* All entered css will be active on this post.
* Short code to display your custom code directly into the post.
**The following options are available:**
* Show custom Css metabox on edit screens or turn it off.
* Set the minimum user level to be able to use the custom meta boxes.
* Automatically works well with [Prettify GC Syntax Highlighter](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/prettify-gc-syntax-highlighter/ "Prettify GC Syntax Highlighter") plugin. Good for front side syntax highlighting. loads 42k in 2 different js and css, loads for all pages, regardless of post having code.
* Automatically works well with [Google Syntax Highlighter for WordPress](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-syntax-highlighter/ "Google Syntax Highlighter for WordPress") plugin. This plugin loads 44 k. in 14 different js and css files, though it is easy enough to prevent loading all of the js files,