OSM is a plugin that focuses on OpenStreetmap and geo data in your wordpress blog. Simply by using the
shortcode [osm_map] within your text you can add several maps within your post/page.
* adding OpenStreetMap maps to your blog
* visualize tracks, points in your map (kml-file, gpx-file)
* visualize marks with info in your map (txt-file)
* add geo meta data to your post/page
* visualize a map showing all locations of your blog
Why using an OpenStreetMap in my blog?
* Because it's under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 license
* No API key is needed