I just released a WP plugin: Knews. Its a multilingual plug-in that allows you to build professional looking newsletters, segment subscribers in different mailing lists as well as segment them by language. Includes an modular WYSIWYG editor, and the option of create your own templates.
• Custom, unique modular WYSIWYG editor. Based on templates, with no need to know HTML.
• Possibility of creating your own templates (tutorial here).
• Multilingual: it recognizes the languages of the blog or website automatically; compatible with WPML and qTranslate.
• Segmentation of subscribers by language and in different mailing lists
• Support for SMTP sending.
• Total control of deferred sending, pause, start, end, logs, error reports and re-sending.
• Personalisation of all interaction messages with users, in any installed language.
• Multilingual back office: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Catalan.
• Widget for subscriber and surfing language capture.
• Automated subscription, cancellation and confirmation of subscribers.
• Flexible, simple and intuitive import wizard: any order of columns and encoding will be correctly interpreted in a .CSV file.
• Free and without limitations.
Any suggestion will be welcomed!