wow...everything is so easy - suits dummies like me. Thanks heaps.
Changes in aWP Version 1.10
- aWP Lightbox: New Module -- Added support for LightBox 2.
- reCaptcha: New Module -- Added reCaptcha support to aWP.
- Custom Options Module: Feature -- Massive rewrite of the module to be more flexible. This is now considered an advanced feature.
- aWP Core: Feature -- Added a couple checks to make it more secure and some global variables to detect if aWP is in use.
- aWP Core: Feature -- XML response, actions and variables are now hookable.
- aWP Core: Feature -- Admin panel builder script is now pluggable to allow more flexability in the way menus are created.
- Inline Posts: Fix -- Removed some obsolete code from old version of lightbox.
- aWP Cache: Bug Fix -- Fixed bug that would disallow the cache to be invalidated.
- Inline Comment Form: Fix -- Comments now correctly radminefresh when new comments are posted.
- Inline Comment Form: Fix -- Several text bugs when comments are posted are fixed.
- Inline Comment Form: Fix -- Bugs with vanishing plus signs fixed.
- Shift Pages: New Module -- A very specialist module to crate a blank first page. No use to most users.
- INAP to aWP: Update -- Module removed from project.
- Inline Comment Form: Feature -- Better support for comment forms. See changes here.
- Quicktags: New Feature -- The qicktags module has now become the quicktags and clickable smilies module, and adds option clickable smilie support.
- AJAX Nav: Fix -- Added code to ensure divs and comments are added only on appropriate pages.
- Live Preview Smilies: Fix -- Option to enable or disable module is now correctly added to the Admin panel.