WordPress Plugin Releases for 04/10

by

on
April 10th, 2007
in
WordPress, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Widgets

SEO Title Tag optimizes the title tags across your WordPress-powered blog or website.

WP Admin Bar Reloaded is displays links to the Administration Panel at the top of a blog’s page – but only for users who are logged in and have permission to view the given functions.

©Feed add coyright message, GUID for content-theft and ID of the Feed-Reader to your feed. (Page in German)

Tab-U-Later eliminates tabs from the WordPress admin interface.

jLanguage allows you to easily write multilingual posts and flag-icons are automaticly used when using the 40+ predefined languages.

Widget Releases

MyBlogLog Widget displays your MBL visitors and avatars in your sidebar.

MyBlogLog Community Widget displays the communities you belong to in your sidebar.

Comments

1. Frank (4 comments.) says:

©Feed added also comments and related posts at version 3.0. The english language-file comes in the next days. More description in english give it at wordpress-dev – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/copyfeed/

2. Blogoogle (1 comments.) says:

WP Admin Bar is great, Thx! :)

3. Alvin Phang (5 comments.) says:

Hi there.. I also created something similar to MyBlogLog Widget but this is a Widget to collection Avatars at my blog at

4. Alvin Phang (5 comments.) says:

I mess up the link.. the 2000 MyBlogLog Widget is at http://www.gathersuccess.com/2.....mybloglogs

5. Jake Johnson (1 comments.) says:

Thank you for linking to my widget ^^

6. Mostly Technical (6 comments.) says:

By the way, does anyone know how outgoing links from comments affect PR? Since out-going links are good, it seems to me that letting your commenters do that for you is good – as long as they link to a related site. That is the one fly in the ointment – allowing visitors to link to sites with unrelated content. Yet another reason to have comment-by-comment control over follow vs. no-follow.

7. Mostly Technical says:

oops – you can erase that previous comment! I posted it to the wrong article! Sorry.

8. Britgirl (5 comments.) says:

I’ve been using Admin Menu since last year. It is fantastic. I use it all the time.

9. Johny (2 comments.) says:

Thank you for these links, i’m moving to wordpress soon from joomla, these will look great :)

10. Clive (1 comments.) says:

Being a widget-a-holic your blog is now in my Favorites folder – Cheers

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. [...] recently ran across another article about whether to use rel=nofollow in links from your visitors comments. Jonathan, the author, advocates installing the Dofollow Plugin For WordPress, which removes the [...]