I have noticed a few issues with Pictorialis II that I would like to address.
– The display of thumbnails inside an album was a little weird. The pictures would overlap in some cases and vertical alignment was very poor. That is cleared up in this version and the positioning is much better
– The ability to add pictures to an album after it was posted was shaky at best. This has been cleaned up so now you can add an album, wait for a few days and then add pictures singly to that album at your leisure and directly from your browser.
– As promised, the NetPBM binaries needed for Pictorialis II is ready for download. To use these binaries simple unzip the folder and copy all the files into the wp-admin directory of your Pictorialis install. You can download the NetPBM binaries from here.
– Order of thumbnails on back button was different. A small fix implemented
– Some fixes from WordPress ported in. Many remain to be added till they mature on WordPress itself.
If you already have Pictorialis II installed (and have not customized your index.php and/or your wp-layout.css) simply upload it again keeping the three picture folders intact and everything should work fine. No other upgrade needed.
For those of you downloading this for the first time, there is a readme in the zip file called Pictorialis_II_README.txt which explains the install process and various other customizations.
[EDIT] New Pictorialis Project Page. Please Bookmark.