Here is the link to the moblog script.
1) Upload this file to the root of your blog (rename it to sprint.php) and put in the username and password of your blog in the required places within sprint.php.
2) Setup your email blogging parameters within WordPress. Your security is going to be the email address that your blog is supposed to check, so make it complicated (or something)
3) Send your blog an email (to the email address you specified above). Go to your blog URL and add the sprint.php at the end (on a browser) to test how well the works. e.g. http://www.yourwebserver.com/wordpressdirectory/sprint.php
This should give you a very good understanding of what happens. If things work, you should see an entry in your blog with just that picture.
4) Now to make this automated, add a cron script to your webserver so this file gets run every so often (I have mine running twice every hour) The script is designed to check one email and then sleep until it is run again. It will delete the email of which it has made a successful post, so if you send many pictures to your phone at once, it will deal with them one at a time until all are done.
5) From your sprint phone: Take a picture, make a phonebook entry with your blog’s email address and “share” the picture with that entry in the phonebook. Do not add any message or any “voice attachment”. Do not send more than one picture per email. Test it out and see what works for you. Sprint does change the format of this email all the time, but I need to keep my own moblog working, so if things quit working, check my blog for updates.
Questions, comments, please email me.
*An Addition from Chris Chiles*
I modified some of your code to get the message and use it as the post title:
$ttl = explode(“<br />”, $content);
$fline = $ttl;
$sline = $ttl;
$sline = explode(“”, $sline);
$post_title = trim($sline);