Has your blogroll been hacked recently? If so I have some quick solutions for you which might get you off your Blogroll kick and might save you some hassles in the long run.
1) Use WordPress which has a built-in BlogRoll – no subscriptions needed!
2) Use my LinkTours php script which emulates a blogroll, is stored on your own webserver and is very slim and tidy, but it lacks the pinging scripts (so no updated sites list)
3) MT has a hack (I know it exists, Im still trying to find it) which emulates a BlogRoll
4) TypePad has built-in blogroll functionality, as well, using the TypeLists feature – Added by Anil
5) The online RSS reader Bloglines will let you export folders of your subscriptions as a blogroll. This means your blogroll is automatically synchronised with what you are really reading. – Added by Ben
6) Make Backups!
If anyone else knows of any other scripts or hacks for a Blogroll like list, please leave a comment and I will add it to the main site.